All returns must be authorized by Wheelwell. To return an order, follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to provide your order confirmation number, reason for return, and any relevant supporting documentation such as pictures showing damage/fitment issues
- You will be contacted shortly by one of our Customer Service Specialists to confirm that your return request has been received and is under review
- In 24-48 hours, if your return is approved, you will receive an email with the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form attached
- Print out the RMA form, put it inside the original box with the part and send it back to the address you will be provided with
- Once the part has been inspected and approved, you will receive a refund
Wheelwell accepts returns on defective parts and those that have never been installed on a vehicle. Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since the date your package was delivered, we can no longer offer you a refund or exchange. Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-14 business days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase sent back along with the package. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Do you cover returns shipping?
We do not cover shipping on returned items. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item.
What if my refund is late or missing?
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you paid with PayPal or Affirm, allow up to 5 additional business days for your refund to be processed by them before your bank receives the funds.
Can sale items be returned?
Only regular priced items may be refunded, all sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
What if the product I received is defective?
In the rare event you received a defective or damaged item, we’ll do our best to get a replacement to you as quickly as possible. If your item was damaged during shipping it is your responsibility to report this to the courier driver before they leave, as it will be their responsibility to reimburse you for the damage. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us right away at 800-959-4304. We will provide you with an RMA and the appropriate address to ship the defective product to.